The AHC Information Systems (AHC-IS) office provides desktop support, server operations, and application development services to offices and areas within the Academic Health Center.
Who to contact
Our helpline is staffed from 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. Emergency weekend support also is available.
AHC-IS Helpline: 612-626-5100
- Classroom issues: option 1
- Computer issues: option 2
We provide the following services
- Computer Support Services: The Technology Services Center (TSC) group provides helpline support and assists in the purchase and installation of new hardware and software, and the Workstation Field Support group provides formal desktop support to users across the AHC. See also the AHC-IS Tech Center at http://ahctechcenter.umn.edu.
- The Server Operations group maintains servers for backing up and sharing files, and for housing AHC web sites and other computer applications throughout the AHC.
- The Application Development and Web Services group develops and supports applications for all aspects of AHC administrative and student activities.
- The Research Development and Support group develops and supports applications for research related activities.
|Office Directory||Newsletter, March 2013, Volume 9 Issue 1|
Frequently requested information