- Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI)
The CTSI offers researchers infrastructure and support to perform clinical and translational research. This includes training and assistance on topics including: obtaining grants, clinical trial design, biostatistics and regulatory support.
- IND/IDE Assistance Program
This program assists researchers in meeting FDA regulations for use of investigational new drugs or devices.
- Funding and Grants
Find sources of internal funding to propel research and set the stage for larger federal grants.
- Research Building Management Services
This group provides building operations, security, and services to occupants in AHC research buildings.
- Biomedical Image Processing Lab
This facility houses specialized microscope and image analysis systems available for University researchers use. Staff is available to assist researchers in using equipment and methodologies.
- Office of the Vice President for Research
This University-wide office oversees all research at the University and provides guidance to researchers on topics such as: human subjects protection, sponsored project administration, and technology commercialization.
- Office of Technology Commercialization
The OTC consists of the Licensing Center, which manages patents and licenses, and the Venture Center, which helps create University-based start-up companies.
- Research Animal Resources
RAR provides for the care, health and well-being of animals used in research and education.
- Electronic Grants Management System (EGMS)
EGMS is a series of databases researchers can use to complete various forms and applications relating to grants and sponsored projects.
- Research Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines
Find various Sponsored Projects Administration and University-wide policies and procedures.
- Minnesota Partnership for Biotechnology and Medical Genomics
The Minnesota Partnership (U-Mayo Partnership) is a collaboration between the state, the University and Mayo Clinic. Researchers from both institutions team up to combine their expertise, apply for grants, and publish their findings.
- Research at Fairview Health Services: Info for Researchers
Fairview's Research Administration Department provides services including regulatory support, contract review, research pricing and billing and budget development.