Academy for Excellence in Clinical Practice
The Academy for Excellence in Clinical Practice serves as the highest recognition of excellence in the practice or provision of clinical care by a full time faculty member. Those selected will have demonstrated their ability to deliver the highest level of clinical care, and/or developed and implemented an important innovation for clinical care delivery with proven efficacy using appropriate metrics as further defined by their college or school. All members of the Academy will also have demonstrated the highest level of ethics and professionalism during their career.
Note that “clinical” encompasses a broad scope of clinical practice, including in laboratory practice, patient care, community-based health care settings, and public health settings.
- Soraya Beiraghi, D.D.S., M.S.D., M.S., M.S.D., Professor, School of Dentistry
- Kumar Belani, M.D., Professor, Medical School
- Heather Blue, Pharm.D., B.C.P.S., B.C.G.B., Professor, College of Pharmacy
- Dennis Dykstra, M.D., Ph.D., Department Head, Medical School
- Jon Hallberg, M.D., Professor, Medical School
- David Lee, D.V.M., M.B.A., Director, College of Veterinary Medicine
- Sarah Westberg, Pharm.D., F.C.C.P., B.C.P.S., Co-Associate Dean, College of Pharmacy