Academy for Excellence in Team Science
Team science is imperative for addressing intractable problems in biomedical and clinical research. This award has been established to acknowledge the valuable and significant contributions made by an exemplar interdisciplinary team conducting biomedical or health care research to address significant health challenges.
Nominations can be from research teams engaged in any part of the research continuum.
Teams involving community-based investigators are encouraged to apply.
- Stephen Hecht, PhD, Wallin Land Grant Professor of Cancer Prevention, Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology
- Dorothy Hatsukami, PhD, Professor, Department of Psychiatry
- Sharon Murphy, PhD, Professor, Department of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and Biophysics
- Anne Joseph, MD, MPH, Wexler Professor of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine
- Elizabeth Seaquist, MD, Professor of Medicine, Division of Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Gülin Öz, PhD, Professor, Department of Radiology, Center for Magnetic Resonance Research
- Amir Moheet, MBBS, Associate Professor of Medicine, Division of Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Silvia Mangia, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Radiology
- Lynn Eberly, PhD, Professor, Division of Biostatistics
- Lisa Coles, MS, PhD, Associate Director of Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacometrics, Center for Orphan Drug Research